- The access to Premium Account shall be sold and provided entirely by Tookapic’s reseller partner: Paddle.com Market Limited (“Paddle”), acting as Tookapic’s undisclosed agent, via Paddle’s checkout services (“Checkout Services”) to the User. The Checkout Services will allow the User to acquire access to premium features for determined period specified below.
Acquiring the premium features.
- To acquire and to get an access to the premium features the User is required to subscribe to “Yearly subscription plan” which means a 365 days access to premium features by paying upfront $59 (taxes included) for a year.
- Once the subscription plan is chosen, the transaction shall be proceed by using Paddle Checkout Services displayed on the Site.
Once the payment through Checkout Services has been successfully processed, the User is automatically directed to User’s Account on the Tookapic’s site. The account displays:
- the time remaining of the subscription plan;
- instant access to premium features.
By means of the Premium Account, the User:
- may present 365 project of his under the dedicated domain name, e.g. daily.pawelkadysz.com, choose one from available web templates options’.
- get access to advanced statistics of User’s profile, in particular displays stats, download stats, average sentiment (“likes”) interactions, most popular tags.
- will get a “hero” icon commendation on User’s profile.
- By means of the Premium Account, the User:
The subscription is effective until its expiry or cancellation.
Tookapic representations and warranties
- Tookapic does not represent or warrant that the Premium Account will meet Users’ requirements or that its use will be uninterrupted or error free. Certain jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply.
Tookapic represent and warrants that the User:
- may address any Premium Account’s related issues directly to Paddle;
- Paddle, as a Tookapic’s undisclosed agent, will take all necessary actions to provide the User with support service, unless the support is beyond Paddle’s reasonable capabilities; in the latter case, Paddle shall report thereof to Tookapic in order to provide and assure an adequate assistance by Tookapic.
Tookapic limitation of liability
- Notwithstanding any other term herein, Tookapic shall not be liable for any damages, costs or losses arising as a result of misusage of the Premium Account features.
- Some jurisdictions do not allow for the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to User.
- All disputes that may arise out of the provision of Services shall be considered by the court of proper jurisdiction within the territory of the Republic of Poland, unless the provisions regarding consumers in force within the territory of the Republic of Poland provide otherwise.
- No terms or conditions may be added or deleted unless made in writing and either accepted in writing by an authorized representative of both parties or issued electronically by Tookapic and accepted in by User or User’s authorized representative.